comradechrisman asked: Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favorite followers, not back to me, I did it already! Thinking good thoughts about yourself is hard but it will make you feel better so give it a go! (Tada!)
You’re such a babe.
1. I always strive to stick to my principles. This doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m 100% in the right, but it does mean that I try my best to be a good person and stick to those standards. If I believe something or urge others to agree with me, it is because I think it is just. I won’t jeopardise how I talk about something because of personal gain.
2. I’m happy to learn I’m wrong. Because of point one, that doesn’t mean that I’m easily swayed, but I always try to push what I believe to be correct. Especially in arguments, even when I’m aggressively explaining my point, and what I’m saying I KNOW is right, that doesn’t mean that I’m not bothering to listen to what the other person says.
3. I’ve never warmed to bullies. Although there have of course been people in my life that turned out to be horrid to others when I thought they were good, I’ve never tried to ‘see past’ the few incidences to create or preserve a friendship. I am lucky, however, as I’ve always had a really solid and decent sister/best friend, so I’ve always had that as a fall back. Because of this, I do everything I can to make sure people know that bullying vulnerable people is not ok in my books.
4. I’m quite good at making people feel accepted by me. As I’ve said earlier, I’ve always been pretty lucky socially, and due to living in a small town, there was a lot of ‘popularity contests’ and ‘social climbing’ even after highschool. I decided that I was completely uninterested in ‘pulling social rank’ of trying to psyche people out. I try to act as warm and enthusiastic with people as possible when I meet them, so they don’t have to worry that perhaps I don’t like them, or that they annoy me, or that they have to work really hard to get into my good graces.
5. I’ve never watched a Woody Allen film, and I wear that as a badge of pride.
This was fun. Happy April Fools day everyone, I hope you all get mild laughs and enjoy yourselves. If you have to endure any horrid stuff, or get tricked by someone you trusted, I’m so sorry. Remember, they’re the dick, not you.